Saturday 28 September 2013

Everybody back at university now

Well I had this mad idea that I would keep adding to my blog over the summer but somehow having my 'children' home for the summer has kept me busy with lots of other things. They are all back now so my time is my own again.

It has been a really busy summer and my diary is looking quite full for the next couple of months. So a whistle stop run down of features of the summer -

Quick weekend with all the family to Paris. James will have finished at university next summer so we don't know what he will be doing so this was possibly our last chance to have a family holiday.


 





We then built a medieval monastery garden with my club from my primary school at the Tatton Park RHS Flower Show -


We got a Highly Commended.











Whilst at the show I had a completely mad moment and bought a beautiful carved seat which is now in my garden -

 
Later today I intend planting round the base of my seat (Katy calls it our Harry Potter Throne) so watch this space - I will try and get it photographed and added to my blog.

I have run a few craft workshops over the summer, had a stall at a craft fair and spent a happy day last weekend demonstrating at Crab Apple Crafts. It doesn't feel like work when you can spend the day playing and chatting to fellow crafters. A couple of cards made last weekend -


 
My next workshops at Crab Apple Crafts are on October 11th when we will be making cards with a Christmas tree theme and pop-up cards  - a couple of samples

 
 
 
Well. I had better get on - the rabbit will be wanting his breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment