Sunday 19 May 2013

What a busy couple of weeks

Just have a few days to get through and it will be half term giving me a chance of catching up with some jobs. I need to get upstairs to sort out my craft room as I have card samples to make for workshops I will be doing at Crab Apple Crafts next month. At the moment my desk looks like this :-

 
Not leave a lot of space for crafting!

Thought you might like to see some of the cards I have been making recently using the Marianne Collectables flowers and leaves stamp and die sets:-


This one was quite easy using pretty papers and stamping and embossing the flowers before die cutting them.



 
This is very easy - just need some suitable backing paper. You can't tell from the picture that the front of the card is cut across diagonally
 
The next two are coloured using Pan Pastels (which are my latest addiction)
 
 
 
 
Yes - the lines on the second card are wonky (that was the effect I wanted although they are maybe a bit more wonky than I had intended)
 
The next card has been coloured using Distress inks as watercolour paints to match the colours of the backing paper:-
 
 
This one also uses Distress inks and a border mask. The Tim Holtz birdcage die was also used. The Marianne dies were used for the tissue flowers:-
 
 
 
The last one for now uses the same stamps and dies but foam sheets for a completely different look:-
 
 

 
 
Well I can't put off the inevitable any more (and the washing has just finished so I had better go and hang it out whilst there is a chance the rain is staying away).
 
 
That's it for today. May post later if the craft room is tidy to show you how hard I have worked today!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment